Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time machine :)

How I wish time machine exist~
That will bring me back to all my happy times and moments~
Then will I know how to appreciate things better~ :)

Hahas...but that doesn't exist anyhow..so why think about it?
______________________________________________________________________

Oh yea...was soo happy that day coz :

-manage to get my dad to rush me to 1 Utama to get something for Kevin :)
-Francis went! :)
-Kevin waved at me onstage...hahas :)
-Kevin did a "peace sign" to me before he left :)
-Manage to went onstage 3 times! :)

*That's all for now* (writing letter de manner...haha)


Signing off~tata :D
Hugz!

9 comments:

  1. appreciate what ar? your time with KFC?

    looks like ur dad likes Kevin a lot LOL
    what did u give him? :)

    went on stage 3 times...must be bribing~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas...time with KFC?
    hahas...no larrr...I don think he knows Kevin LoL...only got hear me say before..:)

    2 bear bear...XD

    bribing? Wah! you arrr...:S

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFC = kevin & Francis cutie LOL
    or "C" can be your future 3rd guy HAHA

    wah so nice la...he gets 2 bears, what about me? LOL i only get bite from u T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...you are creative :D

    Hmmmm....I will give you 2 *bites* then...take it or leave it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. so mean la u...i don't want it..cuz it will hurt XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahas...you are mean usually too..hahas..in a way though..XD

    haha..then if you don wan it to hurt I will just swallow you then...easier for me and you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am only mean cuz u're mean to me, maybe if u're nicer..than i'l see

    LOL..u sound so hungry...haven't ate for a few days? u are not a snake or a whale...u can't swallow a whole person

    u'll probably get rushed to the hospital afterwards like Chun trying to stuff too much food in his mouth then his jaw got disjointed~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..I AM nice! :D

    Yeah...haven ate your fleh for years...so you have to expect me to be REAl hungry now huh? :P

    That was a looonnngggg time ago...right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice...watever la...u are also mean "in a way" so can't blame me cuz u're like that urself, how do you expect others to give u respect

    years?? LOL looks like u are seriously starving...i am surprised that u're still alive HAHAHA
    how did u make it?? are u a vampire? HAHAHAHA >:}

    ReplyDelete