Thursday, July 30, 2009

JOK- Jeffrey:Orange:Ken b'day celebration ^^
















Look at Jeffrey's angry face..! So funny LOL!
He wasn't really angry...he was just playing the fool..:)

By the way, the handphone he is holding is MINE! Haha...
Not his!~ hehes














Recognize this guy ma..? He is the HO CHAK king! Yummy!~
CHRIS!!

If you are wondering why is he here in JOK's b'day party..let me answer your question..~
He was the host on that day..:D














KEN! KEN! KEN! Argghhh...he was so friendly...he sat on my right and Jeffrey sat on my left!
Wah! 2 leng zais leh...hard to forget this experience lor..^^














Cutie Jeffrey o..! Look at his expression leh..so pandai to post lo!
Not fair! hahas..^0^

Oh Oh...cham d...I kena SOT by all this guys liaos...LOLX!

21 comments:

  1. aiyoyo>< u r..cemburu u liao la!!haha..jus joke^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas...don need cemburu me la..next time I bring you lo!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ so nice to hav a chance to take photo wif leng chai a.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahas...Next time I bring you lo~ but I scared my cousin jealous nia..~ ^^
    You know la your boyfriend ma...:P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... don care bout him.... hahahaha..... ur jeffrey v leng zai......^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. My jeffrey?! Sounds wrong la LOL! Sure leng zai ma..:)
    Where can don care your bf de..~ Later he get angry LOLX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahas! No need jealous la vicky! Next time I bring you go~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously, you are such a player...seem like u like all of the guys LOL which one u like more..make up ur mind~ geez...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehes!~ Not player la~ I am sharing to people about what I think about all of them LOL! :D

    Its normal~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahas^^ sure de..If they say ok I sure will bring you de..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. why is he playing with ur cellphone? entering his number for u? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. no la~ typing his friendster address...XD
    SO Happy!
    wee~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. same thing la, he still give u his contact

    i wonder why he would like little kid like u LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahas...you insulted me LoL XD
    joking la...get used d :)

    Juz being straightforward...as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. how come u seem quiet happy that i insulted u, u want me to insult u more >:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't get me wrong XD
    Just that I am not sensitive LoL..PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaa then u have slow reaction time, that just makes you sound more like an old person...

    you like to hang with older ppl, mature thinking, and you have slow reaction time and bad memory~

    time to work up ur brain grandma =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahas...i aint like being tease LoL :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. it's "teased" with ed, past tense
    "tease" = strip dancing LOL hahaha

    ur grammar sucks~

    ReplyDelete